Monday, February 14, 2011

Transforming Education through Social Networking

Technology Integration in Education is a group I found to be a wonderful resource to promote technology in the classroom, particularly in the field of mathematics. This was just one of many useful social networks I came upon. It contains forums, links to many other useful and informative groups, resources to internet tools, news, videos, events, and so much more. I could spend hours reading the many ideas for putting internet tools to use in the classroom, as well as collaborating with educators around the world.
Besides the collaboration aspect, some of the benefits of this site are that it is updated constantly, and contains endless ideas and content. I am very excited to explore this group further and put some of my new knowledge and skills to use!

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

I hope this join this very useful group in order to learn and to share your own knowledge.